cxf-users mailing list archives

From Vijay Allam <vijay.al...@revolutionhealth.com>
Subject Re: SoapWithAttachments
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 17:15:24 GMT

Thanks a lot.  This is what I'm looking for to get the attachment from the
client. ((BindingProvider)proxy).getRequestContext().get("ATTACHMENTS");

It was a third party web service. I have already have the interceptor but I
did not know how to get the attachment back to the client.

This will solve my problem.

--Thanks
Vijay