cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Zarar Siddiqi" <zar...@gmail.com>
Subject Parameters not being resolved - broken going from 2.0.3 -> 2.0.4 and still broken in 2.0.5
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 21:25:28 GMT
I had a very simple webservice running very nicely until I upgraded to
2.0.4.

I was using a Java-first service using an Aegis binding:

@WebService(targetNamespace="http://domain.com/PersonService")
public interface PersonService {
   . . .
}

@Component
@WebService(serviceName="PersonService",
        targetNamespace="http://domain.com/PersonService",
        endpointInterface="PersonService")

public class PersonSoapService implements PersonService {
    public Email getEmail(Credentials credentials) throws
WebServiceException {
             // get email stuff
    }
}

This was being called and working fine in 2.0.3 but since I upgraded to
2.0.4, the "credentials" parameter on the getEmail(..) method never gets
populated, it's always null. Always!

Any idea what the problem might be before I dive into CXF code?? Or maybe
you can tell me what interceptor it is that converts a soap message to the
actual parameters and I can dig deeper on my own.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Zarar