cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use wsdl2js output?
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 03:59:20 GMT
Tim,

Each of these deserves a JIRA.

On the URL, I have to confess that I've always thought that URLs in WSDLs
were stupid. In every client application I've ever written, I've overridden
them with a URL known some other way. However, I recognize that this is
pissing into the wind of all the standards, and I'll be happy to fix it.

As for the message type, hey, I just made the Javascript client do just what
the Java client does, didn't I? I would be happy to add a way to change it,
but I'd like the business to be comparable to what the standard-conforming
clients do. Dan, can you shed me any light on this?

--benson