cxf-users mailing list archives

From Tim Perrett <he...@timperrett.com>
Subject Re: Thrown by JAXB : undefined element declaration 's:schema'
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 16:09:31 GMT
Thats what I have traced the problem too also - after some googling it
seems that this is a known issue with M$ SOAP services.
I found this link:

http://weblogs.java.net/blog/vivekp/archive/2007/05/how_to_deal_wit_1.html

Thats obviously for wsimport, but I thought a similar solution might
work for CXF? What are your thoughts? Other services written in .net
consume no problem at all with CXF, its just this one im having
problems with.

I could always ditch the service methods that are causing the problem?
I think they might be MS datasets exposed as SOAP - I've used this
service before and it hasnt been a huge problem before as the
wsdl2<lang> has usually just ignored them I think.

Cheers

Tim