cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SVN problem
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:12:00 GMT
On Wednesday 30 April 2008, Brad wrote:
> is anyone else getting problems from ths SVN server? I've been getting
> intermittent PROPFIND errors. I tried looking up /repos/asf/cxf/trunk
> just now and got unable to connect (curl reported moved permanantly).
> Its back now but I am curious.
>
> Brad.

The apache SVN server crashed hard twice in the last 5 days or so with
the RAID array having issues.  Thus, you may have hit some of the
reboots.   The decision was made monday to put SVN into "read only" mode
while they put all new hardware in place and migrated it over to the new
server.  That process finished last night and now it's running
completely on the new hardware.   However, that's a new IP address so
you may also have DNS updates that need to cycle in.

The new box apparently kernel panicked this morning.  Thus, there was a
reboot there.   They are still investigating.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA