cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to get Request from OUT interceptor?
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 00:49:25 GMT
On Monday 28 April 2008, gweb79 wrote:
> hi, I am trying to access the Request on an OUT interceptor, but the
> Message object does not contain the Request, only the Response. Is
> there any way to gain access to the Request at this point?
>
> Thanks,
> Graham

If you get the Exchange from the Message, you can probably get the
Request message from there ad grab properties from that if needed.

That said, if you need to share some properties between in and out
interceptors, setting those properties right on the exchange itself is
probably the best bet.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA