cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Antwort: How to make generated objects Serializable [Virus checked]
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:46:55 GMT

Actually, the JAXB specification specifically allows for Serializable
without resorting to the vendor customizations.   In the globalBindings
section of your customization bindings file, you can just add a
jaxb:serializable element and all the types will implement serializable.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA