cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NTLM Support?
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 16:38:01 GMT

You might be able to use something like:
http://jcifs.samba.org/
to do the ntlm stuff.  See:
http://jcifs.samba.org/src/docs/httpclient.html

CXF just uses the JDK HTTPUrlConnection so it should work.

That said, you MIGHT need to configure the CXF client to turn off the
chunking, turn on the redirect support, etc... so that it doesn't try to
stream the data.   (the handshakes don't allow the streaming)

If this DOES work, please let me know.  :-)

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA