cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WSDL First Development Cycle - specifically wsdl:port address question
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 16:15:16 GMT

If the client is grabbing the wsdl view the ?wsdl flag to the endpoint,
it SHOULD be getting a modified wsdl that has the proper address in it.
If that's not the case, that might be a bug, but it's probably a
configuration issue as I know we have several tests that test this (and
the TCK requires it to work).  Thus, I'd probably like to see a war that
demonstrates this.

Also, the client can always be reconfigured post-creation to hit any url
you give it.   It DOESN'T need to use the url in the wsdl.   If the
container can provide a new URL, just set the ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERY
thing on the client's request context and it will use that address
instead.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp