cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: CXF in OC4J
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 04:26:27 GMT
Chad, I would go ahead and update OC4J with the Xerces parser--that is a
very common procedure for that app server, indeed so common that the
process for it is defined within the OC4J manuals.  More information on
this and a few other tricks I have found with OC4J are here:

http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/migrating_spring_based_webapp_from

(as of right now, JRoller is down for some reason, but hopefully will be
back up soon.)

HTH,
Glen