cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Transfer-encoding chunked
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2008 04:16:19 GMT
If you have followed the instructions in the paragraph starting with
"The first thing to notice is..." on [1] closely in order to come up
with the exact name, and it still doesn't work, then possibly we have a
CXF bug.  It can be tricky to get right.

Glen

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html