cxf-users mailing list archives

From Fred Dushin <f...@dushin.net>
Subject Re: Q: WS-Security X.509 Certificate Token Profile
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 00:02:34 GMT
All I can recommend is that you have a look at the WS-Security system
test in CXF:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/trunk/systests/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/ws/security/

It's based loosely off a WS-Security interoperability scenario with
WCF, and uses signature with the DirectReference method, which will
send the client's X.509 certificate directly in the SOAP header.

-Fred