cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Scott Anderson" <sco...@gmail.com>
Subject IncompatibleClassChangeError: DefinitionImpl
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 18:30:07 GMT
I get this exception when I try to instantiate my Service class:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Class
com.ibm.wsdl.DefinitionImpl does not implement the requested interface
javax.wsdl.extensions.AttributeExtensible
at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.copyExtensionAttributes(
WSDLServiceBuilder.java:126)
at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildServices(
WSDLServiceBuilder.java:230)
at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildServices(
WSDLServiceBuilder.java:159)
at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceFactory.create(WSDLServiceFactory.java
:117)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.initializePorts(ServiceImpl.java:116)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.<init>(ServiceImpl.java:107)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl.createServiceDelegate(
ProviderImpl.java:55)
at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Service.java:56)