cxf-users mailing list archives

From John-M Baker <john-m.ba...@db.com>
Subject Re: Rampart and CXF
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 15:00:20 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your response. Having read the Wiki, I still appear to be
missing something:

FooService client = ... ; // created from ClientProxyFactoryBean or
generated JAX-WS client
MyInterceptor myInterceptor = new MyInterceptor();

Client cxfClient = ClientProxy.getClient(client);
cxfClient.getInInterceptor().add(myInterceptor);

What do I do with cxfClient? How do I make a call on FooService (client)
and invoke the interceptor? I'm assuming the call is made through Client.
Does it really involve the invoke methods on Client? I think that by
adding an example call to the end fo that code sample, the Wiki would make
a little more sense.

John Baker
--
Web SSO
IT Infrastructure

Willem Jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com>
04/03/2008 14:22
Please respond to
cxf-user@incubator.apache.org

cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Rampart and CXF

Hi ,

You can find some programmatical ways to add the interceptors here [1]

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/interceptors.html

Willem

John-M Baker wrote:
> Hello,
>
> While I'm a fan of Spring, I need to write an example that does not use
> Spring. So I've got this far:
>
> protected WSS4JOutInterceptor createWss4jInConfiguration(String user,
> String password)
> {
>   Map<String,Object> props = new HashMap<String,Object>();
>   props.put("action", "UsernameToken Timestamp");
>   props.put("passwordType", "PasswordDigest");
>   props.put("user", user);
>   props.put("passwordCallback", new
MyPasswordCallbackHandler(password));
>   return new WSS4JOutInterceptor(props);
> }
>
> List interceptors = new ArrayList();
> interceptors.add(new SAAJOutInterceptor());
> interceptors.add(createWss4jInConfiguration("jbaker", "moo"));
>
> How do I add the interceptors to the stub generated by CXF? ..e. I have:
>
>       Query q = new Query(url);
>       qPort = q.getQueryHttpport();
>
> And I guess the interceptors need to be attached, somehow.
>
> Thanks,
>

> John Baker

---

this e-mail is strictly forbidden.