cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Blair Jennings" <bjenni...@alifemedical.com>
Subject RE: Looking for example code
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 15:32:24 GMT
Thanks Glen I will try Metro again. I was getting some interesting
errors from it that I could not figure out what they meant so that is
why I moved to CXF. It helped me clean up some issues with the wsdl so
maybe Metro will work now.

Though I hate to say it but I would have rather stayed with CXF (It
seems to be better designed than Metro (SUN needs to work more on its
software) and more robust. Can you guys work more on interop scenarios
please?

Thanks again,

Blair Jennings
Senior Software Engineer
A-Life Medical, Inc.
6195 Lusk Blvd., Suite 120 * San Diego, California 92121
Direct: 858.795.1716
Toll-Free: 888.224.6300 x1716
Fax: 858.812.0951
E-mail: bjennings@alifemedical.com
Web: www.alifemedical.com

Streamlining the Code to Collection Process with Computerized Practice
Management and Medical Coding Products and Services
This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies
of the original message.