cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: REST->JS
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:57:36 GMT
There is no existing code to do this, if I follow your definition of a
'resource object'. It would be only a few days of work to add to the
existing Javascript generator to add this, I bet. If you post an example of
what you'd like to see generated that might clarify. I for one wouldn't be
in a position to tackle the job if I've understood it correctly.