cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exposing java "Map" fields using CXF to C++ code
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2008 15:52:03 GMT
CXF can expose a Map in one of three ways:

1) Using the Aegis databinding, CXF will automatically generate a schema
from a Map. Other fully-compliant kits should be able to build clients from
the WSDL that results. It won't, however, necessarily translate into a 'Map'
on the client side.

2) Using CXF 2.1, still in snapshot only, you can use the complex JAXB
mechanisms that allow support for maps.

3) You can roll your own: probably more like an explicit

List<Map.Entry<key, value>>