cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NullPointerException after cxfEndpoint.getOutInterceptors().clear()
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 22:07:52 GMT

The issue is that you are probably clearing out a bunch of interceptors
(like all the soap interceptors) that need to be there.   Most likely,
the null pointer is not due to it being empty, but due to something else
expecting a particular interceptor to be there.

Before calling clear, can you see which interceptors are there?   In
general, only remove the interceptors that you added.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA