cxf-users mailing list archives

From cmathrusse <Christopher.Mathru...@sybase.com>
Subject @SOAPBinding not behaving as expected
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:09:43 GMT

I'm replacing an existing Axis WebService with CXF and I am attempting to
duplicate the definition as much as possible. (where reasonable)
I've defined my SOAPBinding on both my SEI and the Impl as follows:

SEI:
@WebService(targetNamespace = "session.ejb.cosmos.it.sybase.com", name =
"CosmosBroker")
@SOAPBinding(parameterStyle = ParameterStyle.WRAPPED, style = Style.RPC, use
= Use.ENCODED)
public interface CosmosBroker {

Impl:
@WebService(endpointInterface = "com.sybase.it.cosmos.CosmosBroker",
portName = "CosmosBroker", targetNamespace =
"session.ejb.cosmos.it.sybase.com", name = "CosmosBroker")
@SOAPBinding(parameterStyle = ParameterStyle.WRAPPED, style = Style.RPC, use
= Use.ENCODED)
public class CosmosBrokerImpl implements CosmosBroker {

But the generated WSDL does not look as I expected. I expected to see
use="encoded"  but instead got use="literal"

Existing WebService operation:
      <wsdl:operation name="isCustomerActive">
         <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
         <wsdl:input name="isCustomerActiveRequest">
            <wsdlsoap:body use="encoded"
namespace="http://session.ejb.cosmos.it.sybase.com"/>
         </wsdl:input>
         <wsdl:output name="isCustomerActiveResponse">
            <wsdlsoap:body use="encoded"
namespace="http://session.ejb.cosmos.it.sybase.com"/>
         </wsdl:output>
      </wsdl:operation>

New CFX operation:
    <wsdl:operation name="isCustomerActive">
      <soap:operation soapAction="" style="rpc"/>
      <wsdl:input name="isCustomerActive">
        <soap:body namespace="session.ejb.cosmos.it.sybase.com"
use="literal"/>
      </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output name="isCustomerActiveResponse">
        <soap:body namespace="session.ejb.cosmos.it.sybase.com"
use="literal"/>
      </wsdl:output>
    </wsdl:operation>

So what am I missing?