cxf-users mailing list archives

From Jesse McLaughlin <alter...@clear.net.nz>
Subject Re: WSDL2Java error when using <jaxb:serializable/> binding customization
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 09:24:04 GMT

Thanks Jim.  I've figured out why it didn't work for me.  It seems that this
binding file won't work because I am importing my type definitions (which
are in a seperate xsd file) as opposed to including them inline in the WSDL
document itself.  Here's what the preamble of my WSDL looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<definitions
    targetNamespace="http://www.test.com/TestService/"
    xmlns:tns="http://www.test.com/TestService/"
    xmlns:test="http://www.test.com/test"

    <import namespace="http://www.test.com/test" location="types.xsd"/>

I verified this by removing the import and in-lining my types, and
everything works.

My problem is that I don't know how to construct a binding file that works
when an import is used.  Do I now need to specify a schemaLocation
attribute? If so, what is the value?  And what would be the proper value for
the node attribute on the <jaxb:bindings> element in this case?

Could someone provide an example of a binding file that would work?

Thanks,
Jesse.