cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Override schemalocation when creating a client
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 05:47:12 GMT
I'm not sure, but I think you're trying to create a dynamic client which
is unfortunately not working for you.  Hopefully someone else can answer
your specific question on this, but in the meantime, you might wish to
try the more traditional route of getting the WSDL and XSD's on your
machine locally, running wsdl2java and then coding your SOAP client
using the wsdl2java artifacts generated, similar to here[1].  Once done,
any missing XSD's from the server should no longer be a concern for you.

HTH,
Glen

[1] http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20070929