cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Ayush Gupta" <ay...@inquisant.com>
Subject RE: no luck with JMS transport
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 20:35:00 GMT
I was having the exact same problem and -for me- that was because my cxf.xml
was not present in the classpath... well it was named something else and did
not follow the rules in http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/configuration.html

-ayush

-----Original Message-----
From: Mac Case [mailto:Mac.Case@activenetwork.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 10:55 AM
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: no luck with JMS transport

Yeah, I'm sure, a warning will be shown in the logs if this file is not
there.  I also noticed that the endpoint names in the example cxf.xml
are wrong, see below:

In cxf.xml
<jms:conduit name="{http://service.test/}IHelloPort.jms-conduit">

The example service interface however is named HelloWorld

I corrected this but I still get the same problem.