cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Rob Barrett" <barrett...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: soap fault question
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 05:15:58 GMT
To clarify, I'm looking for an example of a soap:fault from a custom
exception thrown by a Java service published using a  <jaxws:endpoint
/> entry.

I'm particularly interested in how to annotate the exception and how
the annotations affect the resulting wsdl/xsd representation,

I also wouldn't mind knowing if there are specific base classes that
are intended for extension - e.g. SoapFault - or if they are just
meant to wrap custom exception content.

The cxf doco in this area seems a bit light.

Cheers, Rob