cxf-users mailing list archives

From Brad <...@javawork.co.uk>
Subject jaxrs namespace elements causing errors
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:58:33 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to follow the example "Configuring JAX-RS services in
container with Spring configuration file." from the RESTful services
section of the user guide:

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/jax-rs-jsr-311.html

My problem at the moment seems to be that the beans.xml file cannot be
parsed by Spring because it can't find the schema for the jaxrs
namespace at the declared location
(http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxrs.xsd). I tried hitting that URL
manually and there's nothing there.

If there is somewhere else I can get that schema could somebody point
me in the right direction? I've looked through all the JARs in the
2.0.4 distribution and on the jax-rs website but no joy.

Thanks,
Brad.