cxf-users mailing list archives

Subject Ensuring CXF soap is behind SSL
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 17:44:35 GMT
I want to make sure any messages not encrypted with SSL are rejected by the CXF container.
What configuration is neccessary for this?

I've tried setting the location to an https address but this is unsufficient. The only documentation
I've found on the subject refers to client, not server, configuration.

? <wsdl:service name="HelloWorldService">
??? <wsdl:port binding="impl:HelloWorldServiceSoapBinding" name="HelloWorldService">
????? <wsdlsoap:address location="https://localhost:8080/HelloWorldService"/>
??? </wsdl:port>
? </wsdl:service>