cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Lipofsky" <Daniel.Lipof...@bricsnet.com>
Subject RE: WebServiceContext violates loader constraints
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:14:49 GMT

On Friday February 29, 2008 Daniel Kulp wrote:

> On Thursday 28 February 2008, Daniel Lipofsky wrote:
> > Well, I still can't figure out what changed.
> > But JBoss does include that class in jboss-jaxws.jar.
> > Removing the CXF version (jaxws-api-2.0.jar) from
> > my install solved the problem.
> >
> > Is there a list of JARs to avoid for a JBoss install?
> > I would suspect most of the API-type JARs would be
> > duplicated in JBoss.
>
> We have a page for App server integration issues at:
> http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/appserverguide.html
> For JBoss, I think it says to muck with classloader config
> wrather than
> deleting jars.   Either way probably works though.

Ah, I read that a few weeks ago.
I haven't tried that yet with CXF.
I tried it last month when I was trying to get Glue to
work with JBoss (it doesn't) and I had really bad
results, it did stop rejecting the Glue supplied classes
but all the other components broke.  Maybe I just don't
know how to do it properly, but I will stick with trying
to delete conflicting JARs for now.

Thanks,
Dan