cxf-users mailing list archives

From <kaer...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Return a SOAP response from the service's incoming interceptor chain?
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:55:48 GMT
Never mind on this question...thankfully I don't have to do this.

Glen

From: Glen Mazza <glen.mazza@gmail.com>
Date: 2008/02/18 Mon AM 11:57:20 CST
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Return a SOAP response from the service's incoming interceptor chain?

Hello, I have another interceptor question.  I know this would be a ugly,
non-ideal usage of interceptor chains, but let's say from one of the
interceptors in the webservice's *incoming* interceptor chain I immediately
know what the SOAP response should be--I even have the response in proper
SOAP format with a soap:envelope, soap:body etc.  What I would like to do is
immediately return that SOAP response from the "in" interceptor back to the
client with no further processing--no more of the *in* interceptors, and
none of the *out* interceptors.  Can I do that within CXF?

Thanks,
Glen