cxf-users mailing list archives

From Red Eagle <x.redeagl...@gmail.com>
Subject AW: Configure HTTP/1.0
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 09:07:13 GMT
Thx for your fast response.

I have looked to the HttpURLConnection, but I was unable to figure how to configure the HTTP
version.
Maybe there is something, but after searching a long time I give it up.

For my situation the hint to disable the AllowChunking chunking flag helped me out.

Thx again,
Stefan

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Daniel Kulp [mailto:dkulp@apache.org]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 05. Februar 2008 17:17
An: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Red Eagle
Betreff: Re: Configure HTTP/1.0

Hmm...   I'm not sure it's at all possible.  We use the Java
HttpURLConnection object to connect and I don't really see anything in
there for controlling the HTTP version.   If you can figure out how to
get the HttpURLConnection to send 1.0, I might be able to figure
something out in CXF to get it to work.

That said, you should be able to turn off most of the 1.1 specific
things.  The main one being chunking and maybe the Keep-alive stuff.
Check the section entitled "The client element" at:
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html

That may allow it to work for you.

Dan

--