cxf-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXFNonSpringServlet How-To?
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 02:12:25 GMT
Hi Nick,

Since we use the spring to load the endpoint configuration in
CXFServlet, you have to do
some work to load the endpoint information by yourself beyond the
CXFNonSpringServlet.
Basically , you just need to use the bus which is loaded in the
CXFNonSpringServlet, and usethe Jaxws API
or the ServerFactoryBean API to create the endpoint.

Here is an example[1] in the system test of the CXFNonSpringServlet.

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/trunk/systests/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/servlet/NoSpringServletServer.java

Willem.