cxf-users mailing list archives

From <Tezcan.Dilshener.ext...@HVBIS.com>
Subject help with HelloWorld demo in Websphere v6.1
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:38:03 GMT
Hi guys

After getting the spring demo HelloWorld working in Tomcat,
I am trying to get it to working in WebSphere v6.1.0.11.

Unfortunately, on start up I am receiving the java.lang.VerifyError
exception listed at the end of this email.
I have already tried the documented work around mentioned in the wiki
page and email archives regarding the jre/lib/endorsed directory without
any success.

Can any one help me out?
The com.sun.xml.bind.v2.model.impl.RuntimeBuiltinLeafInfoImpl is fromthe
jaxb-api-2.0 and jaxb-impl-2.0.5 jars.

Cheers
Tezcan

bean with name 'helloWorld': Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is java.lang.VerifyError
Caused by: java.lang.VerifyError
	at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.model.impl.RuntimeBuiltinLeafInfoImpl.<clinit>(Runti
meBuiltinLeafInfoImpl.java:186)
	at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initializeImpl(Native Method)
	at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:192)
	at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.model.impl.RuntimeTypeInfoSetImpl.<init>(RuntimeType
InfoSetImpl.java:25)
.
.
.
---- Begin backtrace for Nested Throwables
java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException incompatible
with org.springframework.context.ApplicationContext
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.loadSpringBus(CXFServlet.jav
a:141)