cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: More geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec-1.0-M1 bugs
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 14:50:11 GMT

Eric,

I just noticed there is a 1.2 version (instead of 1.0-M1) at:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec/
Any chance you could give it a whirl?   I'd be happy to update our deps
so future builds get that.   Actually, I'll probably update all the
geronimo-specs versions that we use shortly anyway.  They have a vote
going on for new versions of activation, ws-metadata, etc... as well.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA