cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ensuring CXF soap is behind SSL
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 19:28:32 GMT

You may need to write a simple interceptor that would grab the
HttpServletRequest object out  of the message and checks the security
stuff.   It shouldn't be too hard to write.

There might be some policy things along with the ws-security stuff that
could enforce it with the ws-security module, but that would definitely
cause a performance hit due to the security module dropping to saaj
mode.   I'm not really sure anyway.   Fred may need to answer that one.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA