cxf-users mailing list archives

From yulinxp <yuli...@gmail.com>
Subject How to seperate with CXF
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:08:39 GMT

I have a project which uses CXF server to publish my own service.
Now I need to add in a web service client into the project to connect to 3rd
party web service.

I use JAX-WS RI wsimport to generate those class files. It works alone!
But when I add it in my project, cxf client take control!
I don't want to use CXF client. How can I do separate it !

Feb 29, 2008 12:55:37 PM
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
buildServiceFromWSDL
INFO: Creating Service {https://xxx/HPRequest.asmx}HPRequestWS from WSDL:
file:/C:/xxx.wsdl

Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Could not
send Message.
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:175)