cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Kyle.Bober" <kyle_bo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: OSGi bundling
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 21:10:34 GMT

To whom it may concern,
   I would also like to try out CXF OSGi bundles. I would love to use CXF in
my Eclipse RCP application I am writing. You mention there is a small
(untested) maven project to create the bundles. I would like to try it out
in my environment if possible. Where can I locate it to give it a whirl.

Regards,
Kyle