cxf-users mailing list archives

From Tor Arne Kvaløy <torar...@pvv.org>
Subject Re: Issue with CXF: Marshalling Error: Error writing request body to server
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 15:32:31 GMT

Hey, and thanks for your help.

Setting the client to use AutoRedirect seemed to do the trick.

However, did not manage to use the spring configuration way:
<http:conduit name="*.http-conduit">
  <http:client AutoRedirect="true"/>
</http:conduit>

With the web services:
<bean id="matlabPort" class="org.tempuri.MatlabServiceSoap"
factory-bean="matlabFactory" factory-method="create" />
<bean id="matlabFactory" class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean">
  <property name="serviceClass" value="org.tempuri.MatlabServiceSoap" />
 <property name="address" value="http://192.168.100.10/MlService/MlApp.asmx"
/>
</bean>

This didn't set the client to use AutoRedirect.  We had to programatically
do:

Client client = ClientProxy.getClient(port);
HTTPConduit http = (HTTPConduit) client.getConduit();
HTTPClientPolicy httpClientPolicy = new HTTPClientPolicy();
httpClientPolicy.setAutoRedirect(true);
http.setClient(httpClientPolicy);

Best regards,
Tor