cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: soap fault question
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 04:51:18 GMT
I didn't need to annotate them, my example was WSDL-first.  wsdl2java
creates Java objects corresponding to those exceptions, now whether it
adds annotations within those objects, I didn't bother to check, it
doesn't matter for me.

If you are doing Java-first, maybe the @WebFault annotation will help
you.  Google or wait for someone here more knowledgeable.  I don't know
much about that annotation.

Glen