cxf-users mailing list archives

From jason.laskow...@aurora.org
Subject Is it possible to pass the security principle from the client request to the response?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 22:58:50 GMT
Hello,

Has anyone used interceptors or handlers to set information in the request
so that it comes back in the response?
If that is not possible, is there a way to tell CXF to persist attributes
in memory so that you can keep track of information that was available in
the request for when you intercept the response?

What I am trying to do is figure out how to keep track of the security
principle/alias/Issuer that was used to sign the document so it can be
used later as the "encryptionUser" going outbound.

I know you can set this with a properties file, but I need the
"encryptionUser" to be set based off of the incoming request (ie. I will
have many clients with different keys).