cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Benjamin Coiffe" <bcoi...@inforsense.com>
Subject Wrapped/UnWrapped document/literal question and issues
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:15:53 GMT
Hi,

I am a bit confused about the Wrapper style, Un-Wrapper style and I
would be grateful could clarify a few thing about the way it is handle
in CXF.

The Jax-Ws specification gives some specific rules about the wrapper,
un-wrapper style in section 2.3.1.2 and it works perfectly on the java
side.

The WSDL attached defines an operation that qualifies for the wrapper
style: Boolean verifyTerm(String,String,String,String). Unfortunately,
it affects the SOAP message as well...

Instead of sending:

<soapenv:Envelope

 xmlns:sii="http://sii.gri.roche.com">

    <soapenv:Header/>

    <soapenv:Body>

       <sii:verifyTerm>

          <sii:domainName>random</sii:domainName>

          <sii:termName>yes</sii:termName>

          <sii:appName>j</sii:appName>

          <sii:viewName>Narrower</sii:viewName>

       </sii:verifyTerm>

    </soapenv:Body>

 </soapenv:Envelope>

It sends this:

<soapenv:Envelope

     xmlns:sii="http://sii.gri.roche.com">

       <soapenv:Header/>

       <soapenv:Body>

             <sii:domainName>random</sii:domainName>

             <sii:termName>yes</sii:termName>

             <sii:appName>j</sii:appName>

             <sii:viewName>Narrower</sii:viewName>

      </soapenv:Body>

   </soapenv:Envelope>

This doesn't works with the two web service stacks I have tries.
Moreover, in doc-literal, there is "at most" one part in the Body
element of the soap message and that must point to an XSD element (Basic
Profile section 5.3.1, section 4.7.8 R2712). In Short the CXF SOAP
message is not conform to the WS-I. For your information, I was using
the Dynamic client to generate this.

Any clarification appreciated,

Benjamin Coiffe