cxf-users mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: XFire->CXF discovery/question
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 02:07:44 GMT
Done. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1381

I did run into one issue.  JWS WebParam and WebResult have no type
field in the annotation.  If you have a simple type, say String, and
you specify a name in the WebParam annotation, the schema type name
does not reflect this configuration.  The commented out code in
JaxbXmlParamTypeTest demonstrates this problem.

Besides that, everything else seems to works.

-dain