cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wrapped/UnWrapped document/literal question and issues
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:24:30 GMT
On Friday 25 January 2008, tog wrote:
> hehe when is the 2.0.4 due ;-)

I'll be closing the vote on cxf-dev today and then starting the one on
general@incubator.   Thus, if everything goes well, probably on tuesday.
(that said, things rarely go well with the incubator folks. :-(  Cross
your fingers.)

> I have a new GroovyWS release to
> prepare ? Actually does someone had a look to my questions on the
> server side ?

The servlet one?  Let me look and respond there.....

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA