cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Mayank Thakore" <thakore.may...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jms header properties
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 14:37:29 GMT
on server side i used the server response context...
i noticed that it only copies the jms message properties, not the
header... for the header server request context seems to work... but
anyway, i needed only the message properties.

how to get the context on the client side? i want to set jms
properties on a per message basis.