cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Vespa, Anthony J" <ajve...@cbs.com>
Subject RE: Issues with JSON based Service and Jettison
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:24:50 GMT
Hrm...so how would one implement JSON services with more than one parameter?  Is it not possible
in CXF?

________________________________

From: Liu, Jervis [mailto:jliu@iona.com]
Sent: Sun 1/13/2008 5:00 AM
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Issues with JSON based Service and Jettison

According to the stack trace, it looks like your service method has more than one parameters.
The CXF HTTP binding requires that the service method can only have one input parameters.
For example, following is invalid:

    @Put
    @HttpResource(location = "/books/{id}")
    void updateBook(@WebParam(name = "Book")Book c, int id);