cxf-users mailing list archives

From ianroberts <i.robe...@dcs.shef.ac.uk>
Subject GZIP compression done properly
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 18:43:28 GMT

I've been working on a pair of interceptors to properly support GZIP
compression of requests and responses in CXF, but I've run into a few
problems.  I based my work on the example GZIP interceptor in
samples/configuration_interceptor but with modifications to

(1) be compatible with MTOM/SwA
(2) set (outgoing) and respect (incoming) the Content-Encoding HTTP header
(3) work properly with large messages

Would you be interested in me contributing these interceptors to the
project, and if so what's the best way to do so? JIRA?

Ian