cxf-users mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Overloaded methods - XFire->CXF with Aegis
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:49:57 GMT
Specifically, I believe you can not have to methods mapped to the
same operation name in JaxWS, but you can change the operation name
of one of the methods using the @WebMethod annotation (see the
example in the linked example [1]).

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any equivalent xml (or
annotation for aegis).  Is this something XFire supports and CXF
doesn't?

-dain