cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Configuring JAX-WS Handler in spring configuration file
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 02:48:22 GMT
There is a standard way to configure JAX-WS handlers using configuration files, please refer
to the jaxws_handlers demo (jaxws_handlers\src\demo\handlers\common\demo_handlers.xml) shipped
with CXF distribution. The lifecycle of JAX-WS handlers has to be handled by JAX-WS runtime,
not by anything outside. javax.annotation.Resource annotation can be used if you wish to perform
any injection.

Cheers,
Jervis