cxf-users mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: SOAPAction
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:16:13 GMT
Hi Guillqume,

Basically, I think we have couple steps

1. define a switch in
cxf/tools/javato/ws/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/tools/java2ws/java2ws.xml
2. if the switch is turned on then change the serviceModel built from
the
tools/javato/ws/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/tools/java2wsdl/processor/JavaToWSDLProcessor.java

We use the service model builder to build the wsdl from the service model.
more specifically,

/rt/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/wsdl11/ServiceWSDLBuilder.java

James