cxf-users mailing list archives

From Jim Ma <...@iona.com>
Subject Re: How to make classes created from wsdl2java implements serializable?
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 02:30:26 GMT
Hi ,
Add the wsdlLocation and Xpath express  to provide which schema you want
to customize , try the following binding file
 to see if it works for your wsdl:

<jaxws:bindings wsdlLocation="${your.wsdl}"
          xmlns:jaxws="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxws"
          xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">
  <jaxws:bindings  node="wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xs:schema">
                           <jaxb:globalBindings>
                                    <xjc:serializable
uid="-6026937020915831338"/>
                          </jaxb:globalBindings>