cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Returning Collections using Aegis broken when going from 2.0.1 to 2.0.3
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:52:54 GMT

I've tried to reproduce this issue, but failed.   We do have a system
test that tests a method like:
    java.util.List<String> getRoles(String sid);
with Aegis and that is working fine.    I might need to ask you for a
sample project that demonstrates the problem as the system tests that
look very similar behave fine.

That said, I DID have issues trying to use Aegis+JAXWS along with a wsdl
on the client side.   That ended up throwing a NPE at init time.   I'm
fixing that now.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp