cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dynamic client & basic auth
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 22:24:43 GMT

Guillaume,

Yep.  This isn't implemented yet.   It also affects trying to get the
WSDL via https.

The "easy" way (not really easy, but it should work) is to create a
instance of
org.apache.cxf.resource.ResourceResolver
that would get the bus injected in so that it could query (or get) the
HTTPConduit  from the ApplicationContext  (it could be
ApplicationContextAware so Spring injects that).   Note: you would need
to do both the getResourceAsStream as well as handle getResource(name,
URL.class).

The trick is going to be that the HTTPConduit currently expects an
EndpointInfo to be available.   Thus, it's not really generic enough for
this right now.  You MIGHT need to also update the HTTPConduit to not
NPE if the EndpointInfo is null.   Not really sure though.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  I'll gladly help you out.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer