cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: the matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element jaxws.endpoint
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 18:54:08 GMT

Does it work outside of eclipse?   Someone did mention previously that
they had problems with eclipse getting completely confused and wiping
out all the STP and cxf plugins from eclipse and re-installing them
(with the latest versions) did the trick.     I'm not sure if that's
your issue though.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp